Day 1: Kampala – Mweya Safari Lodge
* Leave Kampala for Queen Elizabeth National Park via Mbarara. Stop over at the local drum makers and crafts to buy souvenirs. A fruits market allows chance to buy variety fruits to enjoy along the way (if you wish so).
* Stop over at the great equator -the pathway of the sun. Enjoy the feel of being in both the south and northern hemisphere on a single trip – an experience of a lifetime!
* Proceed for a lunch in Mbarara town.
* Go on to Queen Elizabeth NP, along the way have a great view of the western arm of the rift valley plus the two associated lakes of George and Edward stretching up to Democratic Republic of Congo.
* Drive through the park to Mweya safari lodge, dine and stay for overnight.
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park
* Take an early morning game drive, enabling you witness the sunrise! With the mighty Rwenzori mountains as a backdrop, you will view lions, elephants,waterbacks, leopards, the Uganda kob,etc Then return to hotel for a late breakfast.
* After breakfast, take a boat cruise on Kazinga channel – a host of a great varieties of birds and a pool of hippos said to be the biggest in Africa! This will provide you with fantastic platform for taking photographs. Then return to hotel for lunch.
* After lunch, take an afternoon game drive and look out for the game you missed in the morning drive.
* Evening drive to Kasese.
* Dine and overnight at Margherita hotel in kasese town.
Day 3: kasese – Kibale Forest National Park
* Set early for Kibale National Park. Forest walk, track chimps, bird viewing and varied species of monkeys.
* Gaze at this thick – multi canopy tropical forest.
* Have a picnic lunch in Kibale Forest.
* After lunch, drive to Semuliki and take a game drive. Semuliki is famous for small mammals and varying bird species.
* Enjoy the Sempaya hot springs situated in the tract of hot mineral in crusted swamp land. View this two-meter jet of hot water.
* Evening, drive back to Fortportal for an overnight at Travelers Rest House.
Day 4: Fort Portal – Kampala
* Wake up early tour around Nyakasura cultural sites like the mabere ganyinamwiru, climb one of the hills to have a good view of the massive mountains of the moon and the King’s palace – the youngest king in the world!
* Drive back to Kampala via Mubende, reach Kampala in the evening.