Day 1: Kampala – Murchison Falls (Paraa Safari Lodge)
* Early morning, depart your hotel for Murchison falls National Park in North -Western Uganda. This provides you chance to go through our historical Luwero triangle where Uganda’s “liberation” war was fought in the early 1980s. You could stop in Masindi town for a lunch.
* Proceed to the Park through the thick forest where you will be welcomed by the giggling bushbucks. You will arrive at around 1645pm in time to cross the Nile and bask in the sunset on the way to Paraa safari lodge.
* Have your dinner and spend overnight at Paraa safari lodge. This hotel has commendable facilities including swimming pool.
Day 2: Murchison Falls.
* Take an early morning game drive through this marvelous plateau and savannah grassland. The morning drive enables you to view elephants, lions, buffalos, giraffes, etc . Have your picnic lunch on top of the falls as you are awed by this beauty of the falls and the surrounding scenery.
* Take a boat cruise from the bottom of the falls to Paraa as you bask in the sunset.
* Go for an evening game drive.
* Return to Para hotel for an overnight.
Day 3: Murchison falls – kampala
* Take an early game drive en route to Budongo forest.
* Have a guided nature walk as you track chimpanzees.
* Enjoy a variety of both plant and bird species.
* Drive to Kampala after lunch.