Day 1: Kampala – Lake Mburo National Park
* After an early breakfast, set off from your hotel in Kampala for Western Uganda. En route, there is a local community popular for making local drums and crafts and a fruit market. Stopover and admire and buy yourselves souvenirs. Proceed for the equator line – the pathway of the son and take photographs.
* Early afternoon, arrive in Lake Mburo for a lunch in the park grounds as you marvel at the game and birds within the park.
* Take a game drive in the afternoon and look out for zebras, topis, elephants, water hogs, waterbucks etc.
* Early evening, take a boat ride on the lake, giving you chance to view different bird species. Don’t miss the rare shoebill stock!
* spend overnight at Lake Mburo or the neighboring Mbarara town.
Day 2: Lake Mburo – Mweya Safari Lodge
* After an early breakfast, leave Lake Mburo through Mbarara town and head for Bushenyi. As you leave Mburo, you may be amazed by the local Hima pastoralists grazing the famous Ankole long – horned cattle. Take pictures and proceed.
* Head for QENP for a game drive and have your packed lunch en route.
* After lunch, you will go for a boat cruise on the famous Kazinga channel that connects Lakes George and Edward. View variety of bird species and wildlife drinking water on the channel shores. The galloping hippos shouldn’t scare you! The boat cruise is excellent for photography.
* Go for an evening game drive for those animals you never saw in the morning.
* Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
* Early breakfast and depart from Queen Elizabeth national park.
* Through the Ishasha sector of QENP, you will view the interesting tree – climbing lions.
* Arrive Bwindi in the evening, have your dinner and spend the night at Buhoma in Guest house or Mantana /kitandara tented camps.
Day 4: Gorilla tracking
* Early morning, pave your way into this impenetrable forest – home of the world’s most endangered wildlife – mountain gorillas. The landscape is hilly & steep and offers a variety of animals such as baboons, golden and colubus monkeys plus plenty of bird species.
* Return in the evening to dine and spend a night at Buhoma guest house or Manatana /Lake Kitandara tented camps. You could take an evening guided community walk.
Day 5: Bwindi – Kampala
* Breakfast at Buhoma and depart for Kampala.
* Through the Switzerland of Africa.
* Have stop – over at your leisure at spots of your interest.
* Enjoy your lunch in Mbarara.