Day 1: Kampala – Kabale – Buhoma
* Set off early in the morning from your Kampala hotel for Kabale host of Bwindi impenetrable forest national park in south western Uganda.
* Stop at the royal drum makers community and the fruit markets, then at the equator, enjoy the feel of being at both hemispheres.
* Drive straight to Kabale for a late lunch.
* Have dinner and spend your overnight at Buhoma homestead.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking
* After breakfast, set off to the thick jungle that host man’s closest relatives – the mountain gorillas, track your relatives the whole day enjoy these muscular creatures.
* Return to Buhoma for an overnight.
Day 3: Bwindi- Kampala
* Leave Buhoma in the morning through Ishasha and enjoy plenty of wildlife and tree – climbing lions free of charge.
* Proceed to Mbarara for lunch.
* Arrive in Kampala in the evening.