Day 1: Kampala – Kabale – Buhoma
* Set off early in the morning from your Kampala hotel for Kabale host of Bwindi impenetrable forest national park in south western Uganda.
* Stop at the royal drum makers community and the fruit markets, then at the equator, enjoy the feel of being at both hemispheres.
* Drive straight to Kabale for a late lunch.
* Have dinner and spend your overnight at Buhoma homestead.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking
* After breakfast, set off to the thick jungle that host man’s closest relatives – the mountain gorillas, track your relatives the whole day enjoy these muscular creatures.
* Return to Buhoma for an overnight.
Day 3: Bwindi- Kampala
* Leave Buhoma in the morning through Ishasha and enjoy plenty of wildlife and tree – climbing lions free of charge.
* Proceed to Mbarara for lunch.
* Arrive in Kampala in the evening.
Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have acquired
here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care
of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you.
This is really a terrific web site.
My webpage … buy online cialis
Simon Kagondu –