Day 1: Kampala – Bwindi
* Leave Kampala early and head for Bwindi in south – western Uganda popularly known as the Switzerland of Africa.
* En route, interluct with the royal drum makers where you could buy souvenirs.
* You could also buy handcrafts and varieties of fresh fruits.
* Stop at the equator to have the feel of being at both hemispheres at ago.
* Proceed through Mbarara and arrive Bwindi late evening.
Day 2: Gorilla tracking
* Head for the thick tropical forest to track your closest relatives in the hilly – steep terrain reaching up to 5200ft.
* Irrespective of the difficulties, encounter with these wild humans is a rewarding experience! You will live to remember to tell your children.
Day 3: Bwindi – lake Bunyonyi
* After breakfast, drive to Lake Bunyonyi popular for cray fish and beautiful 29 islands.
* Take a boat cruise on the lake, view birds, visit the islands.
* Have Lunch on Bushara island.
* Do forest/nature walk as you bird watch on the island.
* Evening & overnight either at Bushara or Bunyonyi overland camp.
Day 4: Bunyonyi – Mgahinga
* After your early breakfast, set off for Kisoro district where Mgahinga NP is located.
* You will pass through Echuya forest, take your time to marvel at this thick bamboo forest.
* Proceed to kanaba area, overlooking the volcanoes. Stop and enjoy this beautiful terraced volcanic hills plus their associated lakes and craters.