Discover Masai Mara
- Great Migration – One of nature’s biggest wildlife spectacles is the wildebeest migration – watch in awe as the animals cross the Mara River for the Masai Mara (Jul – Oct).
- Home to over 450 bird species.
- Wildlife haven, with the Big Five regularly spotted on game drives.
- Breath-taking views of the open plains
- The Masai Mara Ecosystem holds one of the highest lion densities in world.
- See Maasai herdsmen graze their cattle side by side with predators and prey.
Enhance your vacation experience with
- Masai Mara Ballon Safari – glide over the Masai Mara in a Hot Air Balloon followed by an indulgent champagne breakfast celebration
- The Oloololo Escarpment Trail
- Maasai Cultural Visits
- Game Drives
- Guided Walks
Included Safari Features
Excluded Safari Features